Translate

Wednesday 31 December 2014

New Year is coming: France - Dunkirk
31 Dec 14
miles: 404

This is my 6 day of travel and 4 country already. I still learning how to ride my heavy loaded Yamaha. I've visit Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges and now I'm in Dunkirk. I will have my new year celebration in hotel room, with TV and all 3 stars goodies included: bed, toilet and slow internet - but I am happy to be here! Will try visit Paris shortly and see if I can get some visas there for the future use. I wish I could know more french than: Je ne parle pas francais. I will try to learn. Now I'm going to see Dunkirk attractions as I stayed on the outskirts of the town. I will have to ride my "Zebra" to the port and see. Last they of the year, so I see you in new 2015, I wish you all the best - the best for you.
Port in Dunkirk

''In Bruges"

5 comments:

  1. A Happy New Year to you Pawel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Scott, all the best for you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's amazing Pawel. I'm soo proud of you!!! Wish you all the best for every single mile on your World trip. :-* Enjoy it as much as possible and take care!!!!
    garganulka

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Mishka, all the best for you too

    ReplyDelete
  5. The website is looking bit flashy and it catches the visitors eyes. Design is pretty simple and a good user friendly interface. kids bike are love

    ReplyDelete