Translate

Tuesday 30 May 2017

Arriving in Poland - Finish line


Motorbike Transportation 

After what I described in last post. From South America I went to Glasgow and being kind of practical get some paid job before my motorbike will arrive in Poland. This wasn't hard. Hardest part was to recover from my Anit-Love Marije.  All heart braking moments are hard But this was like long lasting tsunami - and I know now this will get better over the time. 

So I got message that motorbike arrived in Poland.  It was around 4 month after I got it back to shipping company in Valparaiso - I believe it departure around march so this was quick. 

So arranged my self to come and pick it up and rode to Olsztyn  - my home town. 

Zebra my brave motorbike, was in poor as usual at this stage of the travel condition. I managed to start her somehow and to travel to my auntie - Alicja live. Zebra has died. Not the first but maybe the last  time of my Great Round The World Tour. The seals around carburettor gone so I had to temporary repair it with silicone 



The finish line Olsztyn 17 May 2017 

At 46.443 Km I have arrived at lake Ukiel in Olsztyn where all my closest friend and family have gathered. 

My unsupported Travel Around The World got to its End - I Have Circumnavigate the Globe

It took me 2 years preparation and 2.5 years of travel where I could full stop my Zebra - Yamaha XT 600E model 2003

4.5 years to make my biggest dream to come through.

I rode through 4 continents - Europe, West Africa, Russian part of Asia and part of South America 

27 countries were explored 

1 bad crash of me and motorbike - Kedougou Senegal - I had to be taken back to Europe for 

3 times engine dies badly - this include in Mauritania/Russia/Nederland  apart that Zebra - Motorbike broke many times roughly once/twice a week with minor repairs 

20.000 GBP or 25000 Euro - Travel cost around - all form my savings. 


Start Glasgow 25/12/2014 

Finish Olsztyn - Poland 17/05/2017


Polish Television Program 3 arrived at same time to welcome me and with Crowd they have document my arrival 


I meet hundreds of good people on my way and  I need thank them you as well those who belived in me. 


Thank You. 

Dziekuje Bardzo. 

Loti Paldies.

Viele Danke.

большое спасибо. 



Thank you to all. 

Navigare Necesse est (Vivere non est necesse)

Pawel Glowienka






last broke down 


Last 85 Km



last finish line :-)


Friendship that Last!

First or last Supper? :-)


Last Picture of this Travel - Olsztyn by Night


Post Scriptum

Added on 05/05/2018
Plovdiv - Bulgaria 
After Reading Book Alchemist - Paula Coelho I could translate my travel this way and i believe its most true for my self
I wrote: 
Treasure hidden underground in my childhood was so close but I had to travel around the world to find it. was in the same place where was left. Follow the path of young shepherd from the Book Alchemic I have reached rowing canal in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) - There i understood and discover my dearest treasure thast been lost when being a child. treasure was Love, Trust in your self and Self Care - it is respect your self.  I Have learned how to change normal metal in to Gold



Dodane 05/05/2018 
w rok po podrozy 
Plovdive Bulgaria
Po kolejnym drugim przeczytaniu Ksiazki Alchemik zrozumialem sens zycia i sens podrozy. W swoim notesie zapisalem 
Skarb zakopany w dzecinstwie byl tak blisko, ale musialem okrazyc swiat zeby go znalezc tam gdzie zawsze byl. Podazajac za omenami i sledzac losy pastuszka z ksiazki Alchemik dotarlem do kanalu wioslarskiego w Plovdiv. Tam zrozumialem - odnalazlem skarb swoj najwiekszy ktory utracilem w dzicinstwie  - Milosc, Wiare i szacunek do siebie samego. Nauczylem sie zmieniac zwykly metal w zloto. 

Pawel Glowienka

1 comment:

  1. Well done my friend hope you’re well keep on biking all the best from sammy g

    ReplyDelete