Translate

Wednesday 15 March 2017

Motorbike transportation from Vladivostock To Chile - wrong way round

Hi, again,

I will tell you how I get my motorbike transported to Chile,

In Vladivostok I decided to go back to Europe.  Otherwise I could go to South Korea as there was ferry link from Russia and that fly to Canada, well obviously I didn't do this I went back to Europe and start organising next stage.

I took transiberian train to get to the  Moscow 8 days and almost 10 thousand of kilometres there, people, Russian food at the platforms and horizons that never ends.

transiberian railway for passanger train company, it was something like 160 euro for sleeping wagon for 8 days throught the bigest country in teh world,  motorbike was sent on the second trian for around 250



lucky number 13 for my train cart





Transport my self and motorbike from Vladivostok to Moscow, was around 400 euro. Motorbike need to go on second train - it is slower, so you need to plan this somehow ahead . transport train company is here
http://www.jde.ru/t

and that you just need passenger ticket - I bought from ticket office in Vladivostok train station.

this is unpacking my Zebra in Moscow

from Moscow I went through Scandinavia and Germany.

at that time I stayed in Amsterdam - and get paid job there just to make sure I will have enough money to get to South America.

Dutch  love I meet in Russia was one of the reason I came back to Europe, She than appear to be narcissistic and  believe or not this relationship put me down as nothing  in my life, it took me mouths, longer the travel that i understood what is  Narcissists personality disorder, and damaged to my feeling was huge.  My self  believe were crushed, she made me crawl and this became codependent -love addiction but I decided to finish travel anyway.

I sized up top of the engine in Amsterdam and had to fix my self before delivering to transport company in Poland. This all been done by mean of own tool, inventiveness and hope, my brother send me second hand engine so i could make one of two.

Search gave me idea to send motorbike from Poland.  I contacted some people and got confirmation this was possible. I had some time to get prepared. I use polish motorbike  transportation and travel company, they gave me good price, they are easy and very professional people.
I think i paid around 1600euro both ways for motorbike and documents...
their contact is here, https://www.facebook.com/advfactorycom/
special thanks to Krzysztof Samborski and Aleksandra Trzaskowska


Flight to Chile were from Berlin , and took me long hours to get there.
Landing in Chile was sunny but soon I had to find starting electrical problems

see my next entry

No comments:

Post a Comment