Translate

Monday 16 March 2015

Agadir - Morocco - heading down to Mauritania

6376 km of my travel - Agadir - Morocco


Luckily I  got to Agadir. from Spanish port in Africa Ceuta I done few hundreds of kilometers. In Rabat I got visa to Mauritania. It suppose take 2 days to process my applications, but ''very important person from embassy'' exelarate my case. So  I got visa in half and hour. than I went down to the Casablanca. Before this happened I have wild camp on the beautiful beach of Marocco. In the morning - quick maintenance on motorbike to adjust and lubricate chain. Than quick start to make my kilometers for today - to quick to fast!!!! What  a bad luck - i crashed just few meters after I start. road was kind of hard bit with some sand patches so I catapulted in of of them. Few scratches and bruises. Front wind shield too was the main toll to be paid for my rush!. 
Next stop was a Casablanca - beautiful city - but I lost in the evening trying to get out of the city. slept in some green been field when working woman wake me up in the morning. Next night - 40 km from Agadir - great view for the Ocean and around 400m attitude from the see level. in the morning young man join me with my fried potato breakfast - he didn't like my style but he could speak some english. 

I now heading down to Mauritania. Next few days seems to be hard work on riding


No comments:

Post a Comment